WATCH: Lottie Moss Video Leaked Viral on Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, and, YouTube

The adult website- OnlyFans is continuously creating a buzz on the internet. This week as well, Lottie Moss discussed her s*x life, drug usage, and her future plans on the time of an OnlyFans live stream. It was reported by the news outlet that Lottie made $200 in tips at the time of her live stream video, which she later uploaded on her O.F profile for $35. The influencer and model started her live stream by stating: “I have been asking what people want to watch and a lot of you said smoking…who else smokes on here? Light one up for me!” Continue to read to know more about it.


Lottie Moss Video

As per the news outlet, Lottie Moss hosted a live stream on her OnlyFans page and then later made the video available for buying on her account. She also captioned the video which reads that “If you missed my live streaming not to worry! here it is an hour of me smoking some, viewing one of my favourites toys, and viewing my t**ties lets get high and h*rny while you watch!”

Lottie Moss Video Leaked Viral

Lottie opened up about her recent stint in rehab and described that her tolerance to marijuana has gone down since then. She stated that “I want to smoke more but I am already so f****ng high. It only takes like almost 4 puffs to get me stoned.” She further said that “it is so important” to be open about things, Lottie informed watchers that “I was away for like a month in rehab for separate problems like mental health stuff.”


Lottie stated that when she was admitted into the rehab she “could not smoke weed” but is happy that she can now as it aids her with “relaxing and stress”. She said, “I was very depressed and very unhappy but I am so much happier now. I am feeling better about life.”

“London Just Is Not For Me…” Lottie Declares Move

Lottie also declared an exciting change coming up and informed onlookers that she will be moving to Los Angeles, California, in 2 weeks. She stated that “I am moving to get more content. Lots more people do OnlyFans out there. London just is not for me.” Lottie described that she will be moving in with former love Island contestant Megan Barton Hanson and the 2 of them will shoot content together, which she explained as “so hot.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post