Twitter's Be My Baby Trend: The Most Popular Tweets in the United States

Ronnie Spector, the lead vocalist of the Ronettes and the voice behind such timeless hits as "Be My Baby" and "Walking in the Rain," passed away today at the age of 78.


MSN 

Ronnie Spector, 1960s pop hitmaker of ‘Be My Baby,’ dies at 78

My real intro to Ronnie Spector wasn’t Be My Baby, but her early 2000s renaissance with Kill Rock Stars. It was so formative as a teen to see a woman artist in midlife remake herself, on her own terms and in her own image. What a fucking legend

if i get a video of harry dancing to lil baby at coachella my life will be complete 😩

Ronnie Spector, who as leader of the girl group The Ronettes sang 1960s hits including “Be My Baby,” “Baby I Love You” and “Walking in the Rain,” died Wednesday after a brief battle with cancer.

DMG: I’m sorry Serena. I should have shared that candy with everyone else. Please don’t be mad at me. 😢 Serena: It’s okay DMG. I’m not mad about the candy. I’m just worried about my baby Rhyhorn.

Be My Baby Photo,Be My Baby Twitter Trend : Most Popular Tweets

Ha fallecido de cáncer la icónica cantante de los años 60 #RonnieSpector del grupo #TheRonettes de clásicos como Be My Baby, Baby I Love You, y exesposa del productor Phil Spector. Tenía 78 años. QEPD @Rochy62

Be My Baby Photo,Be My Baby Twitter Trend : Most Popular Tweets

Ronnie Spector’s vocal on “Be My Baby” is probably one of the best recorded vocal performances of all time. An absolutely brilliant vocalist, and a survivor #RIPRonnieSpector

Be My Baby Photo,Be My Baby Twitter Trend : Most Popular Tweets

Ronnie Spector’s voice was one of nature’s greatest gifts. Rock n roll & R&B, laced with cinnamon, bourbon and a punch to the gut. Be My Baby is perhaps in the top 5 of greatest singles of all time. RIP Ronnie.

just like ronnie sang, be my little baby, baby my darling #RIPRonnieSpector

Be My Baby Photo,Be My Baby Twitter Trend : Most Popular Tweets

Be My Baby came out 59 years ago, and it still has never been topped. The greatest pop song in history, bar none. Ronnie Spector.

wonder if my parents knew that cute innocent baby would grow up and be an absolute degenerate

Be My Baby Photo,Be My Baby Twitter Trend : Most Popular Tweets

Matchless singer of wonderful songs. No better pop moment than Be My Baby. And that unique voice still thrilled two years ago in London shows. RIP Ronnie Spector

Lotsa pop songs have made admirable attempts, but none of them have ever reached the giddy majesty of Be My Baby. RIP to the great Ronnie Spector.

Ronnie Spector, the lead singer of beloved girl group the Ronettes and the voice behind immortal classics like “Be My Baby” and “Walking in the Rain,” died today at the age of 78

BREAKING: Ronnie Spector, leader of the Ronettes and the soaring voice behind hits like Be My Baby, has died at 78.

Ronnie Spector, the cat-eyed, bee-hived rock ‘n’ roll siren who sang such 1960s hits as “Be My Baby,” “Baby I Love You” and “Walking in the Rain” as the leader of the girl group the Ronettes, has died. She was 78. #RonnieSpector

so many songs you can play but Be My Baby is one of the all time great tracks


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post